Upcoming events & training’s:
Monthly Brown Bag Panels: Why Neighborhoods Matter
3rd Tuesday every month:
- Exception * Aug. 20th on Infill.
- CONO Office, 309 S. Cascade, Colorado Springs
- Find out if you belong to an HOA or neighborhood association
- Click here for schedule and topics
- Saturday, Oct. 17 & 24; 8-5 pm
- New Town Hall, Green Mountain Falls
- Saturday, March 12 & 19th, 8-5 pm
- Regional Development Building, Colorado Springs
Neighborhood Cleanup Application and Process: Does your neighborhood need a clean up of debris, trash, weeds, litter? Do you need some assistance in organizing and funding a revitalization project?
CONO can help! Please fill out this application to see if you qualify. CONO and Regional Building Department will help support neighborhoods to organize and fund qualifying projects. If you have another project that you’d like to explore with us, please contact Sara Poe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neighborhood Leadership Training: We're working on a written training program for neighborhood leaders. What do you think are the most important skills a neighborhood leader should have? What does a neighborhood leader need to know?
Send us a message! Click here for more info on targeted neighborhoods and topics.
Check out the streetscape improvements in front of the CONO office.
Click here to view the slide show.
We have books for lending. These books will help you understand how to help create community; so feel free to come in at Council of Neighbors and Organizations,
309 S. Cascade Ave., in downtown Colorado Springs